1-find out what makes you want to eat
- Be sure to write down what, where, and what you ate, and how you feel while you eat, even though it’s for a snack. This helps identify triggers such as time of day or a certain place or feelings that cause you to want to eat
- Adjust your eating habits.
- serve all on smaller plates
- Take your time, be more patient while eating
- add more appealing colorings to the food
- Fruits, berries, and nuts are all beneficial for eating as snacks.
- Adding more greens, citrus, whole grains, and nuts to your diet makes the whole meal more enjoyable
- Avoid refined carbohydrates and junk food.
Click Next Button Below To Continue