1. Vitamin D (Highly Suggested)
Boosts immunity, helps prevent age-related diseases (4/5 on the Certainty Scale)
Vitamin D is one of the most well-known and generally recognized supplements that can aid you improve your health and live much longer. People do not get enough vitamin D from sunlight because they spend too much time indoors and live in areas with short periods of daylight. Ses longevity benefits can be provided by optimal vitamin D levels:
- Reduces the chance of dying from heart disease by 30%.
- Heart disease may be reversed.
- Immune system booster – Stay well by avoiding the flu and fighting diseases.
- It has the potential to prevent cancer.
- Alzheimer’s disorder can be prevented and treated.
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Multiple sclerosis prevention and treatment
Ray Kurzweil, Dave Asprey, Steve Fowkes, Dr. Rhonda Patrick, and Dr. Dominic D’Agostino are among the Famous entrepreneur who suggests vitamin D. Most people can’t have enough Vitamin D from their diet alone, according to scientists. Many tests have also confirmed vitamin D’s effects, scoring it a 4 out of 5 on our Certainty Scale. The most reliable way of determining the current Vitamin D levels is to take a 25-hydroxy vitamin D blood test.
Vitamin D Dosage
According to the National Institutes of Health, the maximum recommended vitamin D intake is 10-20 mcg/day (400-800 IU/day), with a healthy Upper Limit Intake Level (UL) of 100 mcg/day (4000 IU/day).